A mediocre is a person who is satisfied with being average or someone, not interested in using his abilities and testing them to the limits.
A mediocre is someone
1. Who just works hard not smart
2. Who just works on skills and goals and not a vision
3. Who fails to think beyond himself/herself
4. Who has a fixed mindset
5. Who believes skills determine intelligence
6. Who is under the illusion that money and power are the only measures of success.
7. Who doesn't believe in himself
On the other hand, a person who isn't a mediocre is someone-
1. Who aims to impact others positively.
2. Who believes in working smarter and harder
2. Who believes personal philosophy and vision are more important than skills or goals
3. Who doesn't let his/her ego come in the way of learning.
4. Who measures success by his/her positive influence on future generations.
5. Who challenges the status quo.
6. most importantly, who aims to make the world a better place.
I believe life is more than just surviving, mastering skills, establishing a social status or minting money. It is about how much you care and your personal vision. Without the latter, you are nothing. A human has the ability to be and do much more. So why be a mediocre?
I'm a thinker, dreamer, doer and a strong follower of stoicism. I have a passion to learn and apply that to make the world a better place.